Monday, March 5, 2018

Creativity N' Play

Heart Wreath by Cassie Stephens... Art Teacher from Franklin, Tennessee!
Inspiration for Fiber Arts Wreath of yours truly
JudyIrene

I plan to mix some things up when making mine in order to have some spot of color.  Of course I noticed my favorite color just happen to sneak its way onto the frame.  Anyone Guess which color is my FAV?  
FIBER ARTS WREATH... 
Material:  circle wreath frame, scissors and yarn 
The Wrapping Commences!


99.5% completed... next up warping the frame for a circle weaving


Howdy!  little old self portrait aka SELFIE 

Wreath waiting for tomorrows addition. 

I've been planning to try an idea I've seen friends of mine post on instagram and facebook for the past two years.  Both Cassie Stephens and Teresa Loveless had a different twist to theirs and I'll be experimenting with a few ideas to see how the textures play amongst themselves.

Tune by in by tomorrow evening for updates
 photo signature_zps115f75f1.png

No comments: