Saturday, April 28, 2018

Sunday FUNDAY at the Market

I'll be back at the Santa Fe Railyard Artist Market this Sunday... the 29th

So excited to be back for my second time and there will be some new changes in booth design as I fine tune the art of setting up a booth!  Here are some photos from my first one 2 weeks ago.  






As you can see I had a "triangle tower" where I displayed woven wall art on three panels vertically.  This time I'll be bringing all four panels which measure 24" x 72" and doing two "corners" which gives me 8 vertical wall space to hang my woven pieces up.  Also will have a black fabric backdrop to improve the visibility of the work.  

Hope to see some faces this Sunday!  I most likely will also be working on a new piece of work so stop by and check it out.  


 photo signature_zps115f75f1.png

No comments: