Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Beginnings in vivid Santa Fe

Hello All:

You may have noticed that I have been somewhat lax in posting for the last several months. There has been some BIG changes in my life since then. I have relocated to Santa Fe, New Mexico for a new job. This is the best possible change for myself for several reasons.

The Art Community is tremenous here and there are so many opporunities for growth as an artist.
The Climate is much dryer here which will help improve my overall wellness.
The Culture in New Mexico is vivid and rich and empowers me to get out and experience things.

With the three main reasons for becoming more productive to assist me in my own growth as an artist, I will be posting some new works in the coming months. I welcome comments!

See you again soon,

Judy

No comments: